Every business, start up or existing, should have a commercially viable business plan.
Eamonn Coyle, qualified to MSc level in International Business Management, helps start up and existing business prepare winning business plans.
As part of the preparatory work in building a business plan Eamonn will undertake the following steps :-
1. Feasibility Study
2. Description of the business.
3. The clear identification of core competencies.
4. Company Operations and Management.
5. Industry analysis – Global – National & Local.
6. Market and customer analysis.
7. Competitor analysis.
8. Marketing strategy.
9. Cash flow analysis.
10. Set Up Costs
11. Profit & Loss Statement
12. Executive summary.
A viable and professional business plan is a pre requisite for obtaining financial support.
Larry O’Brien, Senior Contracts Manager, CLG Developments Ltd.